Publications and Independent Reviews
INDEPENDENT REVIEWS OF VERISTRAT AND PROSE
- Outcome and economic implications of proteomic test-guided second- or third-line treatment for advanced non-small cell lung cancer: Extended analysis of the PROSE trial
- CancerGrace.org: ASCO Lung Cancer Highlights, Part 6: Predicting Benefit of Chemotherapy vs. EGFR inhibitor Therapy in Second Line by Dr. David Gerber
- ResearchToPractice.com: Lung Cancer Update, Issue 2, 2013, featuring interview with Dr. Rogerio C. Lilenbaum
- Medscape.org: NSCLC Highlights From Chicago by Dr. Jared Weiss
- LCFAmerica.org: Dr. David Carbone featured in research to practice podcas
SELECT PUBLICATIONS RELATED TO VERISTRAT
- Serum proteomic test in advanced non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer treated in first line with standard chemotherapy. Br J Cancer. 2016 Nov 29. doi: 10.1038/bjc.2016.387.
- Lung Cancer Journal, “Outcome and economic implications of proteomic test-guided second- or third-line treatment for advanced non-small cell lung cancer: Extended analysis of the PROSE trial”
- Predictive value of a proteomic signature in patients with non-small cell lung cancer treated with second-line erlotinib or chemotherapy (PROSE): a biomarker stratified, randomised phase 3 trial.Gregorc V, et al. The Lancet Oncology. 2014. (d.o.i. 10.1016/S1470-2045).
- The Impact of a serum based proteomic mass spectrometry test on treatment recommendations in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer. Curr Med Res Opin. 2013; 29:1-9, Akerley, W., Nelson, R., Cowie, R., et al.
- A Retrospective Analysis of VeriStrat Status on Outcome of a Randomized Phase II Trial of First-Line Therapy with Gemcitabine, Erlotinib, or the Combination in Elderly Patients (Age 70 Years or Older) with Stage IIIB/IV Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer. Journal of Thoracic Oncology April 2013, Stinchcombe et al.
- Prognostic and Predictive Role of the VeriStrat Plasma Test in Patients with Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Treated with Erlotinib or Placebo in the NCIC Clinical Trials Group BR.21 Trial. Journal of Thoracic Oncology November 2012, Carbone et al.
- Genetic and Proteomic Features Associated with Survival after Treatment with Erlotinib in First-Line Therapy of Non-small Cell Lung Cancer in Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group 3503. Journal of Thoracic Oncology, February 2010, Amann et al.
- Mass Spectrometry to Classify Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients for Clinical Outcome After Treatment With Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors: A Multicohort Cross-Institutional Study. Journal of the National Cancer Institute, June 2007, Taguchi et al.