It is estimated that 1.57 million incidental lung nodules are detected each year in the US.
– GOULD 2015, “RECENT TRENDS IN THE IDENTIFICATION OF INCIDENTAL PULMONARY NODULES”
What is the BDX-XL2 test?
- Blood-based classifier designed to identify low-to-moderate risk patients with a likely benign lung nodule
- Classifier integrates plasma proteins with clinical risk factors associated with lung cancer
- The BDX-XL2 test is covered by Medicare for patients who are at least 40 years of age, have a lung nodule of diameter 8 to 30mm, and the pre-test risk of cancer as determined by the Mayo risk prediction algorithm is 50% or less.
- The test is available for a list price of $3,520 and the Biodesix Assist™ Financial Support Program is available to those who qualify to reduce or eliminate potential patient responsibility.
Please contact the Biodesix Billing Care Team at +1 (866) 432-5930 with any questions you may have regarding coverage, payment, or to apply for the Biodesix Financial Support Program.