There are two sides to every patient’s lung cancer.
“Ask not just what the cancer is doing to you. Ask what you are doing to the cancer.”
– DR. KENNETH PIENTA, MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST AT JHU
MUKHERJEE S. “CANCER’S INVASION EQUATION.” THE NEW YORKER, SEPTEMBER 2017.
Understand both sides with Biodesix Lung Reflex®
Integrated blood-based genomic and proteomic results reveal both sides of lung cancer in 72-hours, expediting time to treatment.
THE GENES IN THE GENESTRAT TEST AND THE VERISTRAT PROTEOMIC TEST ARE COVERED BY MEDICARE AND MANY PRIVATE PAYERS.
- cfDNA and cfRNA with ddPCR™
- Actionable mutations: EGFR, ALK, ROS1, RET, BRAF, and KRAS
- Reduces treatment delays and expedites clinical trial enrollment
- Identifies a chronic inflammatory disease state associated with aggressive cancer
- Predictive capability: results are predictive of outcomes, independent of ECOG performance status, mutation status, and treatment choice