There are two sides to every patient’s lung cancer.
“Ask not just what the cancer is doing to you. Ask what you are doing to the cancer.”
– DR. KENNETH PIENTA, MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST AT JHU
MUKHERJEE S. “CANCER’S INVASION EQUATION.” THE NEW YORKER, SEPTEMBER 2017.
Understand both sides with Biodesix Lung Reflex®
Integrated blood-based genomic and proteomic results reveal both sides of lung cancer in 72-hours, expediting time to treatment.
THE GENES IN THE GENESTRAT TEST AND THE VERISTRAT PROTEOMIC TEST ARE COVERED BY MEDICARE AND MANY PRIVATE PAYERS.
- cfDNA and cfRNA with ddPCR™
- Actionable mutations: EGFR, ALK, ROS1, RET, BRAF, and KRAS
- Reduces treatment delays and expedites clinical trial enrollment
- Identifies a chronic inflammatory disease associated with aggressive cancer
- Prognostic capability: Objective prognostic results within 72 hours, independent of ECOG performance status, mutation status, and treatment choice
- Predictive capability: identifies EGFR TKI oral therapy candidates at all lines of therapy
We are committed to supporting your treatment strategies and improving the lives of patient’s with lung cancer.
SAVE TIME. 72-HOUR TURNAROUND.
SAVE TISSUE. ONE SIMPLE BLOOD DRAW.
TWO SIDES OF CANCER. GENOMIC & PROTEOMIC TESTING.
$0 OUT OF POCKET EXPENSE FOR MEDICARE AND MEDICAID PATIENTS.
Interested in ordering a test kit?