The VeriStrat® blood-based proteomic test provides predictive and prognostic information for patients diagnosed with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- Executive Summary (PDF)
- CPT Descriptor (PDF)
- Peer-Reviewed Publications & Supporting Data
- Discovery (Taguchi et al. 2007)
- Clinical Validation (Carbone et al. 2012, Stinchcombe et al. 2013, Grossi et al. 2016, Buttigliero et al. 2018)
- Prospective Validation (Gregorc et al. 2014)
- Clinical Utility (Akerley et al. 2017)
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research (Page et al. 2017, Page_Argento. 2017)
The GeneStrat® blood-based genomic portfolio provides guideline-recommended actionable mutations for patients with NSCLC to expedite time to treatment.
The Nodify CDT® blood-based lung nodule test helps identify patients with a higher risk of malignancy that can be prioritized for diagnostic intervention, potentially avoiding delays in lung cancer diagnoses and find cancer sooner.
The Nodify XL2® blood-based lung nodule test helps identify patients with a lower risk of malignancy that can be safely monitored with follow-up CT scans, potentially alleviating patient anxiety and avoiding unnecessary invasive diagnostic procedures.